Salary $60k to $80k
Speed Queen is a laundry machine manufacturer headquartered in Ripon, Wisconsin, USA. Speed Queen is a subsidiary of Alliance Laundry Systems LLC, which billed itself as the world's largest manufacturer of commercial laundry equipment as of 2004.
· Rostering of service jobs - Ensure scheduling of service jobs is coordinated per day to reduce the total travel time and non-productive time.
· Rescheduling to cover unplanned changes in service jobs and communicating the changes with the customer.
· Raise service invoices for repairs and preventative maintenance
· Ensure that preventative maintenance work is scheduled and completed within the set site specific deadlines.
· Maintaining a current service agent database for the subcontractor network through google maps with accuracy and efficiency
· Coordinate all service with regional subcontractor agents and reconcile with invoices (Analysing faults and charges on service invoices and warranty repairs, and liaising discrepancies with service agents.)
· Record keeping of their relevant insurances and licences of technicians
· Conduct annual applications for police checks, working with children’s check and coordinate site inductions
· Resolve customer queries with Sales and Management
· Record any Service Warranty claims on Spreadsheet and send to Perth for claiming
· Maintenance of Serial number database for incoming stock and outgoing goods.
· Foster growth within existing and new client relationships by delivering superior customer service to support sales.
1. Experience within a Service Coordinator’s similar role
2. Exposure to similar service industry
3. Checkable work history
4. Corporate presentation & communication skills
IF this sounds like you then please don't hesitate, apply today and we will contact you immediately, we are ready to interview & hire early January 2020 !!!
As this is a full time Permanent role, you must be eligible to live and work in Australia to work for us, Thank You.