Basic Computer Course 4 Day ONLINE Workshop
Ideal for a person who has little to no computer experience, they will be able to learn how to operate key computer hardware and understand the basics of PC software using Microsoft Office Suite via an online course.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
Identify key computer hardware items
Identify correct cables and units to connect and power up computer, hardware & associated Peripherals.
Operate hardware items to perform intended purpose
Understanding main function of each hardware item
Using MS Word essentials to:
- Create a basic word document
- Using most common editing functions using the tool bar
- Opening, saving, save-as and file management using Microsoft platform
- Format a professional document
- Using additional features such as tables, graphics, and print function
Using MS Excel essentials to:
- Entering data into a basic spreadsheet
- Creating and using basic formulas such as sum, IF function, and arithmetic
- Using and understanding relative and absolute cell referencing and autofill function
- Creating basic charts and printing spreadsheet
Using MS PowerPoint essentials to:
- Create a catchy animated slide presentation, using
- Adding smart art, Inserting Shapes & Inserting an image
- Slide transitions
- Adding animations
Using MS Access essentials to:
- Creating a simple database to store manage and cater data
- Key features In filtering and sorting data
- Running queries
- Producing reports
Using MS Outlook essentials to:
- Email application to send and receive emails
- Storing emails by creating and editing folders
- Inserting documents into emails
- Creating a signature
This course is designed primarily for people who have little to no computing experience. This course aims to build awareness and confidence in using both computer hardware and common software programs. Key focuses of the program is to build a level of common understanding to enable confidence to allow further training and education either on-the-job or class room for the user to become a productive participant. Highly recommended participants have access to a computer to allow continued practice of our training material after the completion of this course.
1 Month - Delivered in 6 Sessions
· Participants to work thru provided assessments in their own time at their own speed.
· Delivered in 6 Sessions
Full Telephone Support offered to assist with the completion of this training.
1. Training manual will be emailed across in PDF format
2. MS Office trial version software will be provided via download link
High quality learning materials including hands-on training and exercises will be provided
Participants will also be presented with a certificate of achievement upon completion of the course.
$530 - All Inclusive
To Find out more please call (02) 96350015 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Training & Courses