Position: Call Coordinator / Customer Service
Location: Parramatta, NSW
Rate: $27.00 to $28.00 p/h
- 8.30am – 5:00pm
- 9:30am – 6:00pm
To manage Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service Level Agreement’s (SLA's) and Technician/Agent workflow by the daily scheduling of services adhering to the call management specific procedures.
1. To maintain a high level of customer service by proactively managing calls nationally, through parts ordering follow up, liaison with Logistics, customer contact and updating, to identify necessary procedural changes relating to call handling.
2. Perform all activities within your rostered schedule time
3. Answer all telephone queues in a timely manner appropriate for the service being requested and in accordance with set team KPI’s
4. Ensure an efficient, professional and friendly telephone manner is used at all times
5. Participate in team meetings to improve productivity, resolve customer service issues and manage workloads
6. Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with your team, as well as cross functionally
7. Correct logging of Service activities into the Cabrini Technology Group system including the transcribing of OEM calls where required
8. Updating of service activities including but not limited to: technician notes and ordering correct parts where appropriate.
9. Perform closure of service activities by recording correct labour hours, travel and service details including the consumption of all parts usage and costing.
10. Updating of Agent charges into service calls via the mandatory Procure updating routines to correspond to agent invoicing.
11. Work with other CRG team members to ensure monitoring of customer service activities to achieve contracted SLA performance, prompt closure and the accurate invoicing of all service activities.
12. Maintaining an overview of the service call from end to end and ensuring escalations occur in order to maintain optimal service levels.
1. Computer operation skills are essential
2. Effective interpersonal skills with decisive ability is essential
3. Excellent time management skills and experience with working within Service Level Agreement boundaries;
4. Possess a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the customer services industry;
5. Must possess good customer service and telephone communication skills;
6. Excellent communication and comprehension skills are essential.
7. Able to work 2 shifts 8.30am – 5:00pm and 9:30am – 6:00pm