Position: Field Service Technician - White Goods
Full Time 38hrs
Salary: $75k to $95k + Super
We are looking for an experienced, qualified and well-presented Service Technician whom we can trust to visit our customers in their homes, carry out diagnostics on their white goods, arrange and conduct repairs, keep accurate records of your work as well as deliver your professional recommendations to our Service Manager.
As a Service Technician in the field you will need to manage your own daily work schedule and be responsible for confirming bookings directly with customers. We will rely on you to independently perform diagnostics, conduct repairs, keep adequate records and report any quality issues back to our Executive Service Management / QA team.
- 3 years industry experience and solid, checkable, recent work references
- Relevant Electrical OR GAS qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to keep accurate records
- Strong customer service and communication skills
In exchange for your skills and experience, you will receive:
- An excellent salary, perks and company benefits
- A fully stocked and regularly serviced van
- A stable workload of Monday to Friday jobs, working to your own schedule
IF this sounds like you then please don't hesitate, apply today and we will contact you immediately, we are ready to interview asap.
If you have any questions about this position please contact us directly on 02 9635 0015 or email our Acquisition Consultant at email@example.com
As this is a full time Permanent role, you must be eligible to live and work in Australia to work for us, Thank You.