Ms Excel (Spreadsheets) - 2 Day Course
The skills and knowledge covered in this course are sufficient to create a basic spreadsheet, using IF functions, Pivot Table, detailed graphs and macros.
At the completion of this course ware, participants will be able to:
- Understand and navigate through MS EXCEL
- Enter and maintain data in spreadsheets
- Able to edit & format a spreadsheet including layout
- Utilize basic arithmetic formulas
- Using IF functions
- Using Pivot Tables
- Using Vertical Vlookup & Horizontal Hlookup Table
- Conditional formatting
- Generate & Edit Charts & Graphs
- Creating, Saving & using Macros
This course is primarily designed for people who have a basic understanding of basic understanding of MS Excel or have no understanding of MS Excel. It concentrates on educating the operator to enter maintain, calculate & present numerical data using spreadsheets.
- 9.30 am commence
- 1 hour break
- 4.30 pm finishes
High quality learning materials including real life sample exercise and function instructions will be provided. Participants will also be presented with a certificate of achievement upon completion of the course.
$320 + GST
To Find out more please call (02) 9635 0015 or email email@example.com