Cash Handling 3 Days
Ideal for a person seeking work in a retail setting seeking good cash handling skills, using modern POS & computerised cash registers.
- Learning Cash Handling Occupational Health & Safety
- EFTPOS Operation Skills (practical & theoretical)
- Acknowledging Barcode & Scanners
- Calculating change
- Computerised Cash register applications skills (practical & theoretical)
- General cash handling skills (practical / scenario based)
- Basic PC skills (hardware & software) as almost all Point of Sale (POS) systems are Windows based applications (practical & theoretical)
- 9.30 am commence
- 1 hour break
- 4.30 pm finishes
High quality learning material including real life sample exercised and function instructions will be provided. Participants will also be presented with a certificate of achievement upon completion of the course.
$520 - All Inclusive
To Find out more please call (02) 96350015 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Training & Courses