XERO - ONLINE Course (Full Phone Support)
Advance your bookkeeping skills by learning the new popular XERO computerised accounting package, plus having the option of further advancing your skills in an intensive advanced payroll program, & comprehensive BAS Workshop. Users have to have basic to intermediate accounting exposure. Online course.
XERO Full Function Training
XERO Training manual
XERO Training exercises
Full Access to XERO Software via Cloud at home
XERO Learning Objectives:
- Start, navigate around and exit from XERO Cloud at home
- Use XERO’s help system to obtain assistance
- Create a new company file
- Modify a chart of accounts to suit specific business needs
- Enter account opening balances into a new company file
- Enter historical balances for customers and suppliers
- Enter customer and supplier details
- Setup inventory for a new company file
- Make purchases that have been made from suppliers
- Make sales to customers
- Setting up & using XERO payroll & timesheets
- Using XERO Bank Feeds
- Deal with more complex invoicing matters & Quotes
- Record customer payments, full & partial
- Write cheques to make payments
- Perform a bank reconciliation
- Produce a variety of business related financial reports
- Understand how XERO is used to track GST
For any users that have basic to intermediate accounting exposure, an internet connection and their own computer.
1 Month - Delivered in 6 Sessions
- Participants to work thru provided assessments in their own time at their own speed.
- Full Phone Support offered to assist with the completion of this training.
- Delivered in 6 Sessions
1. Training manual will be emailed across in PDF format
2. XERO trial version software will be provided via download link
High quality learning materials including real life sample exercise and function instructions will be provided.
Participants will also be presented with a certificate of achievement upon completion of the course.
$680 + GST
To Find out more please call (02) 96350015 or email email@example.com