Terms & Conditions
Minimum 4 hour charge
No additional charge for short assignments
Calculated on a 38 hour week.
Hours worked by the temporary staff after 38 per week, an 8 hour day or after 6.00 pm are overtime.
Time and one half is charged for the first 2 hours and double time thereafter for overtime.
A meal allowance is paid to the temporary staff and charged to you if the temporary staff member works past 6.00 pm and again after 10.00 pm in any one day.
Temporary to Permanent Staff
If a Works 4 You temporary accepts permanent employment with you while being contracted to you or at any time after the contract ends, our standard placement fee will be charged. The amount of this fee is detailed in the permanent recruitment terms of business.
The placement fee for a long-term temporary will be reduced by 10% for each month of continuous service with you (for a maximum of 5 months).
bullet A placement guarantee will not apply on any temporary-to-permanent placements.
If you do not comply with any of these Terms, Works 4 You reserves the right to, among other things, cancel the arrangement with you and without notice to you withdraw any Works 4 You temporary we may have placed with you.
- "Works 4 You" means Works 4 You Pty Limited, ACN 134 033 033 and any subsidiaries or related entities, and the Works 4 You Trust and where relevant, its employees, agents and contractors.
- "you" or "your" means the person or entity to which Works 4 You has written accepting an assignment to recruit permanent staff.
- "Terms" means these terms of business and where relevant, the permanent recruitment terms of business and any variations made to these Terms by Works 4 You.
- Any variation may be made to these Terms by Works 4 You and such variation is binding upon you once you receive notice of such variation.
- Works 4 You does not purport to exclude, restrict or modify any non excludable right you may have under the Trade Practices Act or any state law.
- Any provision of or application of any provision of these Terms which is void, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction does not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction or of the remaining provisions in that or any other jurisdiction.