All invoices issued by Works 4 You are strictly payable within 7 days of receipt. Your prompt payment is necessary, as invoices relate to the cost of temporary wages already incurred by Works 4 You.
Should a Works 4 You temporary accept a permanent position with your organisation, subsidiary, etc, a permanent placement service fee will be applied.
A discount of 10% will be applied to this service fee for each month of continuous
In these Terms, GST means any goods and services or value added tax or any tax or charge of a like nature levied or imposed in relation to a supply (or deemed supply) of any goods, property, service or any other thing.
GST Amount is the amount calculated by multiplying the consideration provided (or deemed to be provided) for the relevant supply by the rate at which that GST is levied or imposed.
If you do not comply with any of these Terms, Works 4 You reserves the right to, among other things, cancel the arrangement with you and without notice to you withdraw any Works 4 You temporary we may have placed with you.
- "Works 4 You" means Works 4 You Pty Limited, ACN 134 033 033 and any subsidiaries or related entities, and the Works 4 You Trust and where relevant, its employees, agents and contractors.
- "you" or "your" means the person or entity to which Works 4 You has written accepting an assignment to recruit permanent staff.
- "Terms" means these terms of business and where relevant, the permanent recruitment terms of business and any variations made to these Terms by Works 4 You.
- Any variation may be made to these Terms by Works 4 You and such variation is binding upon you once you receive notice of such variation.
- Works 4 You does not purport to exclude, restrict or modify any non excludable right you may have under the Trade Practices Act or any state law.
- Any provision of or application of any provision of these Terms which is void, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction does not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction or of the remaining provisions in that or any other jurisdiction.