- From the date of commencement with you of the Works 4 You temporary staff, such temporary staff are under your direction and control. Therefore, you are responsible for all acts, errors and omissions whether wilful, negligent or otherwise of such temporary staff as if such staff were in your permanent employ.
- You must sign the temporary staff timesheets to ensure that Works 4 You record of the hours worked by the temporary staff are confirmed by you as accurate.
- Works 4 You does not accept any liability for any loss, expense or damage arising from any act, omission or negligence of any temporary staff and you release Works 4 You from all liability for any loss, expense or damage of any kind arising out or of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, any act, omission or negligence of any Works 4 You temporary staff.
- You must ensure a safe working environment relating to the health, safety and welfare of all temporary staff working with you and comply at all time with all Commonwealth and State legislation relating to employees including, without limitation, legislation dealing with anti-discrimination and sexual harassment.
- You indemnify and will keep indemnified Works 4 You from and against all damages, losses, expenses, claims or actions incurred by Works 4 You or for which it or its employees, agents or sub-contractors may become liable for failure by you to comply with your obligations under any relevant Commonwealth and State legislation relating to employees.