No Risk Guarantee
- The "No Risk" guarantee period comes into effect for 3 months from the commencement of a successful candidate's employment with you.
- If, for any reason, the successful candidate resigns or is terminated within the guarantee period, works4you will undertake to provide to you a replacement at no extra charge. Should a replacement not be required, we will credit you with 100% of the service fee, subject to the following point.
- To effect your "No Risk" guarantee, the service fee to works4you must be paid in full within 30 days of the date of issue of each invoice for any part of such service fee. Accounts not settled within this period will remain due and payable in full, but the "No Risk" guarantee will be void.
- Should a replacement not be required, works4you will provide you with a credit in the form of one recruitment assignment, up to the value of the service fee charged upon placement of the original candidate.
- Should the replacement assignment be cancelled or terminated by you after one or more candidates have been referred, works4you will deem the replacement recruitment assignment credit to have been "taken up".
- Should the replacement candidate's salary package be of greater value that that of the original candidate, the difference in the service fee will be payable to works4you under the original payment terms.
- Should you decide to employ the replacement candidate on a temporary to permanent arrangement, works4you will deem the replacement recruitment assignment credit to have been "taken up", irrespective of whether the candidate is offered a permanent position or not.
- A guarantee does not apply to the replacement candidate.