- All invoices issued by Works4youare strictly payable within 14 days of the date of issue.
- All out of pocket and travelling expenses which will be charged to you and billed on a monthly basis.
- In respect of a permanent recruitment service, our service fee will be invoiced to you once your preferred candidate commences employment.
- In respect of the executive search service, payment will be required as follows: one-third of the service fee is payable when we provide written confirmation to you that we accept the assignment, one-third is payable upon presentation by works4you to you of a short list of candidates, and one-third is payable on acceptance by your preferred candidate of your offer of employment.
- In these Terms, GST means any goods and services or value added tax or any tax or charge of a like nature levied or imposed in relation to a supply (or deemed supply) of any goods, property, service or any other thing.
- GST Amount is the amount calculated by multiplying the consideration provided (or deemed to be provided) for the relevant supply by the rate at which that GST is levied or imposed.
- If GST is levied or imposed on or in respect of any supply made under or in connection with these Terms, then the recipient of this supply must, in addition to the consideration provided (or deemed to be provided) for that supply, pay the GST Amount to the relevant person at the same time at which the consideration for the supply is payable.